Thursday, December 13, 2007

Half Life 2 Faceposer Prototype

I recently gave a presentation for my capstone class (The second one this semester) detailing more information on my machinima project and the programs I'll be using.

I messed around with the Source SDK's Faceposer for a little bit and managed to come up with this. I used it as my capstone's 'prototype'

It's pretty basic, but didn't take long to do. I think using this as my prototype sort of backfired- I may have given classmates and attending professors the impression such a video took some time to put together, which wasn't really the case. I'm sure as I practice with the programs and attempt more prototypes, I'll get a better grip on things and speed up the production process, so that small projects like the above video can be completed on short order.

No comments: